This page is designed to provide Principal and Licensed Investigators, Laboratory Supervisors, Non-laboratory Staff and students’ access to the forms and information they need to conduct the safe handling of the wastes generated in their area, including but not limited to: hazardous wastes, surplus chemicals, biowaste, regulated medical wastes, universal waste (fluorescent light bulbs, electronics, batteries, etc).
Relevant Policies and Information
- Battery Disposal and Recycling Guide
- Chemical Waste Disposal Manual
- Chemical Waste Management - Quick guide
- Drain Disposal of Chemical Waste
- Handling and Disposal of Chemicals
- Laboratory Hazardous Waste Management Policy
- Mercury Containing Lamp Recycling
- Packaging and Labeling of Chemical Waste
- Pharmaceutical Wastes - Regulated
- Waste Disposal Contacts - Storrs Campus
- Waste Disposal Contacts - Regional Campus
- What is a Hazardous Waste?