Thank You for Your Interest
Thank you for your interest in ergonomics at the University of Connecticut. There are a lot of simple practices you can follow everyday at work to keep yourself well. Below are several useful resources to help you learn what works best for you, including a web form to contact the EHS office to request an ergonomic consultation. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our team at email@example.com.
- ADA Accommodation Requests and Information
- Back Injury Prevention
- Ergonomic Products
- Office Ergonomics Self-Assessment (Companion to Home Office Ergonomics Video)
- How-To: Adjust The Steelcase Leap Chair
- Office Ergonomic Fact Sheets
- OSHA Computer Workstation e-Tool
- Stretch at Your Desk - Preventing Ergonomic Injuries
- UCLA Ergonomics
Home Office Ergonomics – Basics in 5 Minutes
Micro-breaks and Pomodoros
Request an Ergonomic Consultation
As staff duties allow, EHS professionals provide free ergonomic consultations. The EHS team member will work with you to assess how you are using your space and offer suggestions about how you might improve the ergonomics of your practices. Please note, these consultations are not medical evaluations, and no suggestions should be interpreted as requirements. For ADA accommodations information and support, contact the ADA Case Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.