While there is new guidance from the CDC, at present, all COVID-19 protocols at the University of Connecticut workplaces remain in effect, in keeping with State guidance. Please note that the guidelines and resources below will be updated to reflect the University's response to current CDC and State guidance. Check back soon.
COVID-19 Training LessonsIf you have any questions about these lessons, contact Dr. Shawna Lesseur, EHS Training and Outreach Program Manager.
The resources in this section have been created/adapted by and for the University of Connecticut community. Additional and updated resources will be included as they become available. Follow us on Twitter @UConnEHS for resource update notifications. Please note that as new information becomes available UConn will be in contact again and will update the reopening website.
- Cleaning and Disinfection Guidelines for COVID-19
- Contractor COVID-19 Mitigation Guidelines
- Custodial Job Specific Guidance
- Dining Services Job Specific Guidance
- Face Coverings/Masks and N95 Respirators: Understanding the Difference
- Face Coverings: Informational Document
- Maintenance Job Specific Guidance
- Return to Campus COVID-19 Protection Plan (Template)
- Space Planning--COVID-19 Layouts
- Ventilation and COVID-19
- Vehicle Job Specific Guidance
- Visitor Access Guidelines